- Current Prices:$219,900 to $345,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$259,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$223,$0 to $289/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,014 to 2,581Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Village at Miramar are about $215,000 – $340,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, none, carport, 2 or more spaces, guest parking, lot, 1 assigned space, driveway, street, 1 space and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.