- Current Prices:$3,300,000 to $4,240,160
- Closed Prices:$2,426,380 to $3,675,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,057,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$851
- Association Fee Ranges:$1552 to $1572,$358.33 to $525/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2017 to 2022
- Sq. Ft.:2,625 to 6,413Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Village At Mountain Shadows are about $1,095,000 – $3,595,000 and sit on 9698.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.