- Current Prices:$370,000 to $389,900
- Closed Prices:$375,000 to $421,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$284
- Association Fee Ranges:$107,$107 to $109/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,304 to 1,338Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in The Village By Robinhood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Village By Robinhood are about $230,000 – $375,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street, lot, other and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.