- Current Prices:$304,900
- Closed Prices:$286,000 to $348,000
- Median Sale Price:$317,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$97 to $149.91/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,758 to 2,550Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
The Village Of Bear Creek is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Village Of Bear Creek are $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.