- Current Prices:$299,000
- Closed Prices:$185,900 to $318,000
- Median Sale Price:$297,499
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $536,$0,$125 to $135/quarter,$92 to $169.95/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,394 to 3,152Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, The Village of Rosedale features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in The Village of Rosedale are about $170,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.