- Current Prices:$695,000
- Closed Prices:$679,000 to $899,000
- Median Sale Price:$737,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$523
- Association Fee Ranges:$260/mo,$260
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,330 to 2,419Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in The Village On Oak are $730,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.