- Current Prices:$285,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $317,000
- Median Sale Price:$239,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$210,$148 to $179/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,565 to 2,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Villages At Powhatan is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Villages At Powhatan are $240,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.