- Current Prices:$350,000 to $420,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$389,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$600 to $750
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,339 to 5,476Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in East Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in East Park are about $290,000 – $420,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.