- Current Prices:$120,000 to $135,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $124,900
- Median Sale Price:$112,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$250 to $270/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:939 to 1,228Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in The Villas At Venezia are about $55,000 – $125,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.