- Current Prices:$198,000 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$189,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$587 to $617/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,156 to 3,186Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in The Watch are about $200,000 – $315,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.