- Current Prices:$1,495,000 to $2,875,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $3,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$722
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $4700/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:940 to 3,460Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Water Club are about $480,000 – $3,395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.