- Current Prices:$1,289,000
- Closed Prices:$960,000 to $2,185,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$479
- Association Fee Ranges:$365 to $494.53/mo,$380 to $460.61
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,670 to 3,459Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, The Waterfront features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in The Waterfront are about $875,000 – $1,925,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.