- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$277,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$1375/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,529 to 3,915Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
The Waterfront In Naples is largely a condo community. The homes in The Waterfront In Naples represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Waterfront In Naples are about $260,000 – $375,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.