- Closed Prices:$272,500 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$170,$395 to $510/quarter,$170/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:998 to 1,735Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
The Waterways is a neighborhood in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Homes in The Waterways are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Waterways typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.