- Closed Prices:$274,500 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$302,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$67.43/mo,$774.2 to $888.53
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,474 to 1,758Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, The Whitney Town Center features a handful of condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in The Whitney Town Center are $290,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.