- Current Prices:$320,000 to $523,900
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$302,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $475,$375 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,207 to 6,405Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The houses in The Windings of Ferson Creek are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $475, master fees around $350. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,754 to as high as $14,594. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The moderately-sized homesites are a favorite of many residents at just under one acre in size.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.