- Current Prices:$1,390,000 to $2,795,000
- Closed Prices:$1,100,000 to $2,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,662,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$617
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1939 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,996 to 4,959Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Wooded are about $895,000 – $3,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.