- Current Prices:$234,900 to $279,900
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$66 to $68/mo,$66 to $74
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,419 to 2,366Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The Woodlands is a neighborhood in Fleming Island, Florida. Homes in The Woodlands are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Woodlands typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.