- Current Prices:$269,000 to $408,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$283,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $125/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,254 to 4,171Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
The Woods is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in The Woods are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Woods typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.