- Current Prices:$335,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $324,000
- Median Sale Price:$268,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$28.22/mo,$257 to $257.02/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,360 to 2,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in The Woodyard are about $190,000 – $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.