- Current Prices:$350,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $324,000
- Median Sale Price:$264,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$28.22/mo,$257 to $257.02/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 2,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The Woodyard is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in The Woodyard are $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.