- Current Prices:$269,900
- Closed Prices:$231,000 to $324,000
- Median Sale Price:$262,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$28.22 to $86/mo,$244 to $257.02/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 2,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The Woodyard is a neighborhood in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1999 and 2002. Homes in The Woodyard are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Woodyard typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.