- Current Prices:$950,000
- Closed Prices:$835,000 to $1,340,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,103,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$796
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,188 to 2,330Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in The Wooster and Mercer Lofts are about $650,000 – $1,630,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.