- Current Prices:$225,000 to $489,918
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$347,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$333
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $653/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1944 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:730 to 1,745Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Yacht Club are about $210,000 – $625,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, none, carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.