- Current Prices:$250,000 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$29,500 to $620,000
- Median Sale Price:$317,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$342
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $653/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:730 to 1,865Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Yacht Club are about $210,000 – $625,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, none, carport and lot.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.