- Current Prices:$119,900 to $215,000
- Closed Prices:$54,900 to $218,900
- Median Sale Price:$117,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$199 to $249/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1905 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:640 to 1,864Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
Thomasboro-Hoskins is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are non-traditional style, and they were built between 1910 and 2005. Homes in Thomasboro-Hoskins are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Thomasboro-Hoskins typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.