- Closed Prices:$243,500 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$287,160
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$72 to $152/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,858 to 3,247Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Thornbrooke is a neighborhood in Sanford, Florida. Homes in Thornbrooke are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Thornbrooke typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.