- Current Prices:$340,000 to $380,000
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $377,500
- Median Sale Price:$302,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$208
- Association Fee Ranges:$864,$72 to $152/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,584 to 2,582Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Thornbrooke is largely a single-family home community. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Thornbrooke are about $215,000 – $365,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.