- Current Prices:$191,900
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $211,100
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $97.75/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 2,063Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Thornton Commons are about $155,000 – $205,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.