- Closed Prices:$182,990 to $190,500
- Median Sale Price:$187,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $95/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2016 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,407 to 1,647Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Thornton Creek are $195,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.