- Closed Prices:$182,990 to $187,000
- Median Sale Price:$184,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2017 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,407 to 1,647Sq. Ft.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Thornton Creek are $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.