- Current Prices:$579,000 to $595,000
- Closed Prices:$579,000 to $595,000
- Median Sale Price:$587,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$171
- Association Fee Ranges:$425
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:3,385 to 3,496Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Thornton Oaks are $575,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.