- Current Prices:$615,000 to $779,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $820,000
- Median Sale Price:$633,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$465
- Association Fee Ranges:$342/mo,$0 to $317
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1959 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:972 to 2,096Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Thornton Park is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Thornton Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Thornton Park are about $300,000 – $760,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.