- Current Prices:$319,900 to $609,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$117 to $470,$37 to $191/mo,$110 to $125/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,324 to 5,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Thornwood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Thornwood are about $135,000 – $660,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.