- Current Prices:$515,000
- Closed Prices:$475,000 to $505,000
- Median Sale Price:$490,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,930 to 4,525Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Thousand Oaks Estates are about $300,000 – $575,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.