- Current Prices:$223,900 to $257,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $240,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $125/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,796 to 2,796Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Thousand Oaks Forest are about $140,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.