- Current Prices:$129,900 to $345,999
- Closed Prices:$121,000 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$197,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$185 to $292/mo,$183 to $297
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,022 to 4,252Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
In terms of home type, Thousand Oaks features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Thousand Oaks are about $65,000 – $340,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.