- Current Prices:$140,000 to $280,000
- Closed Prices:$52,700 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$136 to $297
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,022 to 4,252Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The Thousand Oaks community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $136 to $445, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,574 to as high as $3,935. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $136 to $445, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,097 to as high as $6,118. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.