- Current Prices:$259,900 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $520,000
- Median Sale Price:$360,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$206
- Association Fee Ranges:$1 to $320,$172 to $179/mo,$140,$0 to $140,$247/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,182 to 3,363Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Thousand Oaks is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Thousand Oaks are about $155,000 – $420,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.