- Current Prices:$169,990 to $450,000
- Closed Prices:$134,100 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$269,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$247/quarter,$0 to $140,$139.5 to $179/mo,$182 to $295
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,119 to 5,163Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Thousand Oaks features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $127 to $350, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,542 to as high as $5,477. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $127 to $350. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,185 to $3,065.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.