- Current Prices:$165,700 to $389,950
- Closed Prices:$154,500 to $392,500
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$247/quarter,$140,$0 to $140,$140 to $179/mo,$1 to $320
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,119 to 5,163Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Thousand Oaks is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Thousand Oaks are about $155,000 – $420,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.