- Current Prices:$224,950
- Closed Prices:$199,000 to $224,950
- Median Sale Price:$219,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$120/mo,$125 to $145/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,386 to 1,538Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Three Bridges represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Three Bridges are $195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.