- Current Prices:$390,000
- Closed Prices:$139,900 to $379,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$310 to $317/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:570 to 1,922Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Three Holland Place Condominiums is a neighborhood in Dallas, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are traditional and modern style, and they were built between 1970 and 2004. Homes in Three Holland Place Condominiums are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.