- Current Prices:$152,500 to $199,900
- Closed Prices:$129,900 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$161,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$315 to $385,$300 to $400
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,154 to 3,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Three Lakes is a neighborhood in Tomball, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1980 and 2015. Homes in Three Lakes are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Three Lakes typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.