- Current Prices:$2,495,000
- Closed Prices:$975,000 to $3,825,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,644,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$610
- Association Fee Ranges:$337 to $6275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1957 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,255 to 9,156Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Thunderbird Heights are about $900,000 – $5,000,000 and sit on 22246.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.