- Current Prices:$469,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $799,000
- Median Sale Price:$636,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$275
- Association Fee Ranges:$72.91 to $2050
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,471 to 3,109Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
Thurston at PGA National is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Thurston at PGA National are about $250,000 – $830,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.