- Current Prices:$457,000 to $1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$682
- Association Fee Ranges:$623.33 to $754,$0 to $2905/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1965 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:670 to 1,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1965. In general, homes in Tiara East are about $260,000 – $1,025,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, covered parking, 1 assigned space and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.