- Current Prices:$718,900
- Closed Prices:$510,000 to $665,000
- Median Sale Price:$628,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$469
- Association Fee Ranges:$272 to $280,$272 to $280/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:984 to 1,824Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Tiburon features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Tiburon represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tiburon are $555,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.