- Current Prices:$675,000 to $1,079,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $930,000
- Median Sale Price:$560,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,564 to 15,658Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Tidewater Island is a neighborhood in Fort Myers, Florida. Homes in Tidewater Island are 6,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Tidewater Island typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.