- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $855,000
- Median Sale Price:$555,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$21/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:2,546 to 3,173Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Tidewater is a neighborhood in Jupiter, Florida. Homes in Tidewater are 2,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Tidewater typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.