- Current Prices:$264,000 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$199,000 to $632,500
- Median Sale Price:$366,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$900 to $1800,$75 to $210/mo,$225 to $265/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,602 to 6,723Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Timacuan. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $75 to $1,800, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,346 to as high as $7,764. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $75 to $1,800. Property taxes for the year can range from $2,216 to $3,554.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.