- Current Prices:$279,500 to $535,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $632,500
- Median Sale Price:$383,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$900 to $1800,$210/mo,$225 to $265/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,602 to 6,723Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Timacuan are about $255,000 – $650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.