- Current Prices:$239,900 to $524,000
- Closed Prices:$229,000 to $626,000
- Median Sale Price:$321,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$123 to $175,$108 to $175
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:2,001 to 3,593Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Timber Cove is a neighborhood in Seabrook, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1962 and 1982. Homes in Timber Cove are 2,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Timber Cove typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.