- Current Prices:$417,500 to $509,900
- Closed Prices:$385,000 to $877,000
- Median Sale Price:$447,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$225 to $260
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,212 to 7,282Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Timber Creek is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $19 to $250. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $10,156 to as high as $23,410. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. Lots typically sit on a quarter acre of land.