- Current Prices:$434,900
- Closed Prices:$252,500 to $463,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$91/mo,$275,$116 to $285/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,655 to 4,973Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Timber Isle are about $200,000 – $470,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.