- Current Prices:$119,900 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$91,000 to $287,500
- Median Sale Price:$150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$126 to $308/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:755 to 4,011Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Timber Pines is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Timber Pines represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Timber Pines are about $85,000 – $295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
As snowbirds we couldn’t ask for more in resort style living!! Very tight security which we really appreciate! The golf is fantastic, the Grand Pines rivals any course in Florida!
The Country .