- Current Prices:$379,900 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $549,900
- Median Sale Price:$451,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$428,$106.2 to $127/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:3,952 to 5,576Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Timber Ridge is a neighborhood in Clinton, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 2014 and 2016. Homes in Timber Ridge are 4,500 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Timber Ridge typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.