- Current Prices:$279,900
- Closed Prices:$234,900 to $272,500
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $400,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,739 to 4,175Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Timber Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Timber Ridge are $230,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.