- Current Prices:$250,000 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$264,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$37/mo,$27 to $45
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,618 to 3,362Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Timber Run is a neighborhood in West Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in Timber Run are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Timber Run typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.